haru being a passionate speaker has been invited to many conferences to speak about Supply Chain Sustainability internationally. Some of the events, she attended are listed here.
If you wish to invite her for any upcoming events or wish to access the content from the previous events, please contact her here:
- Panel speaker at “Texsummit 2012″ organised and hosted by Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai, India on 5th December 2012.
- Panel Speaker at “Sustainability Parivartan Awards” Ceremony organized by Sustainability Outlook, India, at New Delhi, on 11th October 2012.
- Guest Speaker at International Conference organized by Taiwan Textile Research Institute (TTRI) on “Sustainability in Innovation” (October 2011) – Sustainability in Textile Supply Chain
- Guest Speaker at Seminar Organized by Republic Polytechnic, Singapore (July 2010) – Sustainable fibers and their certification for Retail Supply Chain.
- Guest speaker at special talk organized by “IE (International Enterprises)” Singapore (April 2009)– Elements of Sustainability in Textile Supply Chain
- Guest Speaker at special talk event organized by “National Environment Agency” Singapore (Feb 2008) – Ecofriendly and Recyclable Textiles.
- Key Note Speaker at Eco Conference conducted by The Textile and Fashion Federation (Taff) and SPRING Singapore (Oct 2007) – The Introduction of Eco Textiles.
- Guest speaker at Textile Association of India, Mumbai (Jan-2009)–Green textile dyes house – a Step towards Sustainability.
- Guest trainer at IKEA, India (August 2009) – Green Chemistry and Sustainability.
- Guest Speaker at InterStoff Asia, Hong Kong (Oct 09) – Environmental laws, labels and logos.
- Guest Panelist at American Association of footwear and apparel (AAFA) RSL Seminar (Oct 09) – Ensuring product safety through Textile supply chain – econfidence from DyStar.
- Speaker at “1st International Textile Educational Conference” organized by ITEC, India (July 2005) – Organic cotton vs. Conventional Cotton production and processing.