- Ph.D. in Sustainable Textiles
- Development of Sustainable product, Green processing & manufacturing with Industrial Applicability
- Granted with “Junior Research Fellowship” by University Grant Commission, India for Ph.D. research in 2003.
- Granted with “National Eligibility for Lectureship” by University Grant Commission, India
- Granted with “State level Eligibility for Lectureship” for By Qualifying UP-SLET Examination in 2003 conducted by University Grant Commission , India
- Won the nomination of the “Young Scientist Award” by Indian National Science Academy, in the year 2006 for the Doctorate research work carried in the field of Sustainable Textiles.
- Honored with “Global Sustainable Leadership Award” by “CSR World Congress” for recognizing my work in the field of Sustainability Management and leadership on 18th Feb 2013. Read more here.